PPA General Liability* leaves nothing to chance.
Why purchase General Liability Insurance for photographers? Well, because the adage that “Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong” looms over every photo shoot.
Seriously, anything can happen and you need to be prepared.
PPA General Liability Insurance, administered by Lockton Affinity covers you for:
- Bodily injury and property liability whether you’re at your own studio or on location
- Real or alleged faults in your work that result in bodily injury or property damage
- Liability for personal and advertising injury
- Up to $2 million aggregate ($1 million per occurrence)
Looking for details? Check out this no-nonsense coverage summary.
For just pennies a day, you can protect your business. Get started
*If you are a resident of New York and have questions about coverage availability, please call us at (888) 202-1526.
PPA General Liability
my revenue is between
per day or
You tell the model to back up, he trips and falls into the landscaping and now he’s hurt. He racks up a $16,000 hospital bill.
PPA General Liability has your back.
A light stand tips over at a client’s house and gouges the antique paneling. The repair bills total $2,200.
PPA General Liability rights the damage.
A stylist’s makeup kit is accidentally dropped off the edge of a ferry. The contents are $7,500 to replace.
PPA General Liability means you’re not sunk.
Interested in purchasing coverage for your drone or unmanned aircraft?
We have created an endorsement to provide you with liability coverage for your drone related activities.
Drone coverage highlights:
- Coverage has to be purchased in conjunction with PPA’s General Liability coverage
- Operation of drone must be in connection with a paid assignment for your business
- Defense coverage is included inside the limit of liability
- Coverage extends to Bodily Injury and Property Damage of others
Limit options of $50,000 and $25,000
- Annual premiums of $150 and $100
- Must be compliant with Part 107 of Title 12 Code of the Federal Aviation Regulations
- Must be compliant with state and local regulations
Not sure what the new FAA rules are for drones? Check out PPA’s drone guidelines to quickly get up to speed on things you need to know when operating a drone or UAS.
Ready to purchase the coverage?
Keep calm and carry insurance.
Coverage for your equipment and your business made easy.
We can bundle PhotoCare Plus equipment coverage and PPA General Liability together in one quick application. Simply click, “Add PhotoCare Plus Insurance to your purchase” during your checkout.
PO Box 410679
Kansas City, MO 64141
10895 Lowell Ave, Suite 300
Overland Park, KS 66210
Coverage is provided by AIX Specialty (“AIX”), a Hanover Insurance company.
Coverage may not be available in all states and is subject to actual policy terms and conditions. AIX is an excess/surplus lines insurer which is not licensed by or subject to the supervision of the insurance department of your state of residence. Policy coverage forms and rates are not subject to regulation by the insurance department of your state of residence. Excess/surplus lines insurers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and therefore insureds are not protected by such funds in the event of the insurer's insolvency.
PPA Insurance Solutions is administered by Lockton Affinity, LLC d/b/a Lockton Affinity Insurance Brokers, LLC in California. Policy benefits are the sole obligation of the issuing insurance company. Lockton Affinity is not an agent of AIX because surplus lines insurers are not permitted to appoint insurance producers.